Ministry of Health COVID-19 Dashboard; Update #87
Jul 8, 2020 - 10:05:01 PM
The Ministry of Health confirms today that there are two (2) additional confirmed cases of COVID-19. This brings the total number of confirmed cases to one hundred and six (106). There have been ten (10) confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Grand Bahama, eighty-two (82) confirmed cases in New Providence, one (1) confirmed case in Cat Cay, and thirteen (13) confirmed cases on the island of Bimini.
The newly confirmed cases are as follows:
- Case #105 is a thirty-three (33) year old female of Grand Bahama with no history of travel. This case is in isolation at home.
- Case #106 is a twenty (20) year old male undocumented migrant in Grand Bahama. This case is also in isolation.
Health officials continue to follow the condition of the other current COVID-19 positive cases. The public is reminded to practice the following measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- wear a face mask when you leave home;
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and if soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol;
- cover your cough or sneeze in your inner elbow or with a tissue; and
- clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as phones, remotes controls, counters, doorknobs, and keyboards.
Do your part to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
© Copyright 2020 by thebahamasweekly.com -