||Last Updated: Nov 12, 2012 - 3:06:04 PM
another day in PARADISE!
• Mondays/Tuesdays, Mango, the 1-Man Island Band, at Port Lucaya Sq. 11am - 2pm
• Wednesdays, Smith Point Fish Fry, 6pm until...
• Sabor Jazzy Saturdays, live bands from 8 - 10pm, Pelican Bay Hotel
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Jan 10: Jean Yves-Cousteau to speak on sharks at Rand Nature Cen, 7pm
• Junior Junkanoo to be held January 9th in downtown Freeport
• Jan 22: Trio con Brio, Church of Ascension (Cello, Flute, Piano) 8pm
• Check TheBahamasWeekly.com for FREE WIFI locations in Grand Bahama
• For more details on these events, check TheBahamasWeekly.com
• Enjoy the many beaches of Grand Bahama Island!
• Visit the Gloria Banks Art Gallery, Rand Nature Center
Lobster Season is Open
It is Better in The Bahamas!
See NEWS happening? Send photos/video: News@thebahamasweekly.com
Take The Bahamas home with you! Subscribe to TheBahamasWeekly.com
• Win a Round-Trip Flight on SKYBAHAMAS, only Subscriber are eligible
• So MUCH TO DO! Scuba, Snorkel, Jet-ski, Para-sail, Horseback ride...
• Dine, Birding, Golf, Gaming, Shop, Tennis, Tours, Sail, Fish...
• Diving, Beaches, Worship, Visit a Heritage Site, Spas and Wellness, or just relax..
Follow The Bahamas Weekly on Twitter and Facebook!
• Subscribe & WIN a flight on SkyBahamas! Check TheBahamasWeekly.com
© Copyright 2011 by thebahamasweekly.com
Top of Page