||Last Updated: May 7, 2015 - 7:57:38 AM
Freeport, Bahamas -
CAREER OPPORTUNITY at PELICAN BAY AT LUCAYA
Pelican Bay Hotel, an upscale boutique resort featuring (96) elegant
suites and (88) hotel rooms overlooking Bell Channel Bay and Port Lucaya
Marketplace, (3) pools and Sabor poolside restaurant and bar is seeking to employ dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic
EXPERIENCED MAINTENANCE WORKER - AIR-CONDITIONING MECHANIC
who enjoys working in the Hospitality Industry.
If you have experience in
Hotel Maintenance, then this is a great career opportunity for you. You must have the following:
- At least three (3) years experience in Hotel environment Maintenance Department.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties involved in the upkeep of buildings, grounds, or related structures, fixtures, or utilities. These tasks include, but are not limited to: Install or make repairs on a variety of domestic and commercial refrigeration or air conditioning units/systems.
- Provide visual examinations and operational tests within area of assignment to determine the need for, and provide the performance of, repair work involving Air Conditioning Equipment.
- Respond to trouble-call work order requests as required.
- Fills out maintenance request work orders for performance by self or others.
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task and be adaptable to change.
Minimum qualification required; High School Diploma.
- This position works on shifts
E-mail resumes to email@example.com. Deadline is August 31, 2016.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Pelican Bay Career Opportunity: Security Officer
Pelican Bay at Lucaya is owned by Sundt AS, a private investment company based in Norway. Pelican Bay is the only investment that Sundt AS has in the Bahamas. Sundt AS also the majority share holder of Pandox, which is a specialized European hotel owning company, that at the moment owns 38 hotels in Europe (8650 rooms). Pandox' hotels operate under well-known brands such as Scandic, Hilton, Radisson SAS, Crowne Plaza, Choice or are independently managed.
© Copyright 2016 by thebahamasweekly.com
Top of Page