||Last Updated: Apr 6, 2021 - 12:18:59 AM
The administration of the COVID-19 vaccine will resume on Wednesday 7 April 2021 on New Providence and Grand Bahama at the following locations:
• Loyola Hall, Gladstone Road, New Providence
• Church of God of Prophecy, East Street, New Providence
• Susan J. Wallace Community Center, Grand Bahama
Vaccinations are currently open to:
• Healthcare workers;
• Persons 60 years of age and older; and
• Uniformed branches (RBDF, RBPF, Customs, Immigration, BDOCS, COVID Ambassadors).
To make an appointment to receive the vaccine please visit https://vax.gov.bs/
Please note that persons who do not fall within the above priority groups should not attempt to make an appointment at this time.
A valid work ID indicating proof of occupation and/or proof of age is required at the vaccination center.
The National COVID-19 Vaccine Consultative Committee will provide a further update by mid-week.
© Copyright 2021 by thebahamasweekly.com
Top of Page