Pelican Bay Career Opportunity: Security Officer
Aug 11, 2016 - 11:39:15 AM
Freeport, Bahamas - CAREER OPPORTUNITY at PELICAN BAY AT LUCAYA
Pelican Bay Hotel, an upscale boutique resort featuring (96) elegant suites and (84) hotel rooms overlooking Bell Channel Bay and Port Lucaya Marketplace, (3) pools and Sabor poolside restaurant and bar is seeking to employ dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic
SECURITY OFFICER who enjoys working in the Hospitality Industry
If you have experience in
Hotel Security, this is an opportunity for you. Do you meet the following requirements:
• Candidates should be 21 years or older, experience in a Hotel environment preferred.
• Must have a clean police record, display good customer service and communication skills, as well as intermediate computer skills to utilize wireless technology and company property management system.
• Ability to perform a variety of duties involved in the protection of guests and their valuables, fellow hotel employees, and hotel property.
• Respond to trouble-calls in a timely manner and prepare work order requests as necessary.
• Will be required to patrol grounds, update logs and prepare reports of all activities during the shift.
• Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to situations requiring security assistance.
• A self-starter with the ability to multi-task and be adaptable to change.
• This position works shifts
Minimum qualification required; High School Diploma.
E-mail resumes to email@example.com. Deadline is August 31, 2016.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Pelican Bay Career Opportunity: Experienced Maintenance Worker-Airconditioning Mechanic
Pelican Bay at Lucaya is owned by Sundt AS, a private investment company based in Norway. Pelican Bay is the only investment that Sundt AS has in the Bahamas. Sundt AS also the majority share holder of Pandox, which is a specialized European hotel owning company, that at the moment owns 104 hotels with 22,969 hotel rooms in eight countries. Pandox hotels operate under well-known brands such as Scandic, Hilton, Radisson SAS, Crowne Plaza, Choice or are independently managed.
© Copyright 2016 by thebahamasweekly.com -