||Last Updated: Aug 1, 2020 - 6:26:40 PM
The Office of the Prime Minister wishes to advise that food stores will be permitted to operate for the general public on Sunday 2 August 2020 from 7am to 5pm.
This applies to all islands of The Bahamas, including Grand Bahama.
The public is reminded to practice the following COVID-19 prevention guidelines:
- wear a face mask when you leave home;
- keep your distance, at least 6 ft from others;
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and if soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol;
- cover your cough or sneeze in your inner elbow or with a tissue; and
- clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as phones, remote controls, counters, doorknobs, and keyboards.
Do your part to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
© Copyright 2020 by thebahamasweekly.com
Top of Page