||Last Updated: Aug 20, 2020 - 2:54:47 AM
Scotiabank confirms that 3 of its branches in New Providence will be open to the public during August 19 – 21, 2020.
Due to the planned lockdown advised on August 18, 2020, Scotiabank put mechanisms in place for branches to remain closed until August 24, 2020. Consequently, these branches will only be able to facilitate customer service inquiries and offer assistance with using electronic channels.
Branch Opening Hours August 19 – 21, 2020:
· Wulff & Jerome, Paradise Island and Rawson Square will be open between the hours of 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on August 19 and 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on August 20 - 21, 2020.
· Family Island branches - Freeport, Grand Bahama, Georgetown, Exuma and Nicholl’s Town, Andros will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
· Our Buckley’s Service Centre will continue to operate as normal.
· Senior citizens will be given priority access throughout the day.
Smart Deposit Machines
· Smart Deposit Machines are available at Wulff & Jerome, East Bay Street and Paradise Island
· These ATMs can facilitate cash transactions including withdrawals and deposits
· Business customers may continue to use the Night Depository to make deposits.
Online and Mobile Banking
The Bank reminds customers that they may continue to use online and mobile banking to check account activity, transfer funds to any local bank and pay bills including credit cards for free 24 hours per day.
Scotiabank encourages all customers to take all necessary precautions to safeguard their health at this time.
© Copyright 2020 by thebahamasweekly.com
Top of Page