Freeport, Grand Bahama Island - A dynamic, new outdoor fitness program is seeking highly driven fitness instructors to lead the program.
- Promote and market fitness programs to potential clients.
- Design and administer appropriate programs tailored to the clients’ needs and goals. Guide and explain the proper way of using the equipment to members
- Ensure all facilities and equipment are properly maintained.
- Responsible for all operating procedures, safety and security of the fitness centre.
- Physical training certification
- At least 6 months of experience in conducting individual / group exercise classes. Service-oriented and able to work shift
- Good interpersonal/human relations skills Highly motivated with entrepreneurial drive
- CPR Certification a plus Existing clientele a plus
- Part-time schedules available
- Other duties will be assigned from time to time.