World exposure is yours through The Bahamas Weekly!
Attention all Artists, Authors, Singers, Musicians, and Agents:
From time to time, and in support of Bahamian artists and authors, The Bahamas Weekly will select an individual or group to be featured on our website. This is up to our discretion, and does not include any sales information. Artists / Authors / Musicians are encouraged to submit their text information in a Word Document format. Submit images in original high resolution .Jpeg format (72 dpi, 600 x 800 pixels).
We require the following for our review and consideration:
- *Press Release about your book or work - Image of Book, DVD or Art - Sample of writing, mp3 of a song, or image of artwork - Image of Artist/Author - BIO of Artist/Author
To ensure you ARE being seen on our site and throughout the world, you may opt to purchase our promotional package. Your information with all sales info would remain on the site for one year.
Benefits of the purchased package are:
- Shows covers of your book, or your artwork and image of author/artist (supplied by you), or a video/mp3 of you performing
- Information on where the book, music, art is for sale, price, etc.
- Streaming audio interview where Artist/Author speaking about the book, music or artwork - viewers (from around the world) click and listen
- Your article becomes your own web page on The Bahamas Weekly, which can be emailed to anyone by anyone
- Your article is accessible through all major search engines like: Google, etc.
- Your article will go into our Facebook and Twitter RSS feeds
- Does not include press release writing or dissemination to all media in The Bahamas (see Deluxe Options below)
Deluxe Purchased Options: (rates apply)
- Coverage of exhibitions, performances or book launch events
- *Press release writing and dissemination to all media in The Bahamas
- Dissemination of your own press release to all media in The Bahamas
- Photography for press releases, 1/2hr min. charge
Read what others, who have been featured on our website, have to say:
"The Bahamas Weekly featured a new artist I am managing, Reddah (Galen Godet). Within only a day or so after going ‘live’ on TheBahamasWeekly.com with information on Reddah, we were contacted by a BBC reporter who was planning his trip to Grand Bahama Island. He interviewed Reddah and this new young artist was subsequently featured on BBC Radio. This would not have been possible without TheBahamasWeekly.com" –
Tony Porter, Entertainer Agent
"I participated in the Ministry of Tourism's Authentically Grand Bahamian Spring Festival in April 2008. TheBahamasWeekly.com covered this event with photos and video. Because I was listed as a participant at the Festival on their website my name now comes up on Google.com My work is also featured in their video presentation of the Minister of Tourism's remarks. It is truly an inspiration when you see yourself like this. It is really encouraging. What a true blessing from God ." -
Artist, Kyron Cooper
"The Bahamas Weekly and Mackey Media have featured me on their websites including an audio streaming interview. They kindly linked my own website, www.SandinMyShoes.com from their websites, and this brings many viewers to learn about my book and myself. Through my presence on TheBahamasWeekly.com I have been contacted by reporters from abroad and have been featured on radio and newspapers across the world. Anyone can have a website, but it is being found that counts. I appreciate TheBahamasWeekly.com with their assistance in that regard." –
Marina Gottlieb-Sarles, Author
For consideration contact Editor@thebahamasweekly.com
For quotes or sales information please contact Sales@TheBahamasWeekly.com