||Last Updated: Feb 13, 2017 - 1:45:37 AM
Countdown to Bahamas Social Media Summit April 5th, 2016 - Angelika Christie from mackeymedia on Vimeo.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island - With great fervor and sincerity Angelika Christie, touts the benefits of the upcoming Bahamas Social Media Summit scheduled to take place 9am to 6pm April 5th, 2016 at Grand Lucayan Resort. Ms Christie invites Bahamians and international guests to come, learn and be inspired through attending this much talked about event.
Tickets are now available at Mackey Media Ltd in Freeport and can be purchased online at BahamasSocialMediaSummit.com. For more info call 242.352.2988 or 242. 375-1305, email: email@example.com.
According to Mitch Carson on persons who attend Bahamas Social Media Summit; "will leave with a step-by-step action plan. Bahamas Social Media Summit isn't just about content dispensation. Attendees will leave knowing what to do to maximize profits through Social Media. They will receive actionable steps that they can put into their businesses so that they can profit immediately. Instead of just wondering about how to use what they've learned, attendees will be able to implement key steps from each of the speakers; that's what the charge of each presenter is; To come up with a concise plan of action for all attendees, so that they can put their newly found knowledge into a play and make money with it right away.
Bahamas Social Media Summit will be beneficial to;
What makes Bahamas Social Media Summit so attractive is the low $199 entry fee for the first 200 tickets which is a fraction of what attendees would be paying abroad to attend such a prestigious event. For more info, visit BahamasSocialMediaSummit.com or call 242.352.2988 or 242. 375-1305, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Serious Business Owners Who Want More Profits
- Social Media Managers who want to learn more and implement for their employers
- Salespeople who want to make the sales process easier
- Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers, Marketing Coordinators
- Entrepreneurs who want to expand their business
- Retailers who want more referrals
- Realtors who want to find new buyers, listings and earn greater commissions
- Hospitality managers who want to grow their repeat buyers list
- Transportation company employees who want to make more money
- All commission based sales entrepreneurs who want to stay ahead of the curve.
© Copyright 2016 by thebahamasweekly.com
Top of Page