North Mastic Point, Andros - Police are seeking the public’s help in locating 71 year old Kermit Pratt aka Kudda Brown of North Mastic Point, Andros.
Pratt is described as being about 5’6” tall, slim build with dark brown complexion. He has been diagnosed as having Alzheimer. He was last seen on Monday, 18th June, 2018 in North Mastic Point.
WEEKLY SAFETY TIPS: During the summer months there is usually an increase in reports of stolen/lost passports.
- Consider the following: Ensure that your passport in a secured in a safe place after use.
- DO NOT store passports in vehicles and handbags during daily commutes.
- Obtain copies of your passport in the event it is lost or stolen.
Information contained in the passport, such as the serial number, will
be required by police for tracing purpose.
- Never pass your passport to a friend of colleague to conduct business on your behalf.
- When traveling, locate the safety deposit box in your hotel room and use it.