||Last Updated: Nov 11, 2017 - 2:08:09 PM
Freeport, Bahamas - Antonio Johnson age 26 years of #144 Limewood Lane and Meichilano Bridgewater age 20 years of #1 Weddle Avenue were both arraigned on Thursday 9th November 2017 before Magistrate Renkin Johnson in Magistrate Court #3 on Possession of a Firearm with the intent to endanger life and Attempted Murder charges. They both pleaded not guilty to the charges and were remanded to the Bahamas Department of Correctional Services until the 5th February 2018 for trial.
This matter is in connection with the incident reported to police on Monday 30th October 2017.
POLICE ARE APPEALING TO THE PUBLIC TO SHARE INFORMATION ON ANY ILLEGAL/SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES IN THEIR COMMUNITIES, NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR INSIGNIFICANT (THE TIP) MAY SEEM, MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE URGED TO ANONYMOUSLY CONTACT THE POLICE AT 919 OR CRIME STOPPERS AT 328-TIPS (8477) (NEW PROVIDENCE) OR 1-242-300-8477 (FAMILY ISLANDS)
WEEKLY PREVENTION CRIME TIP – House Breaking /Burglary Prevention
- An alarm system is excellent for home security.
- It provides peace of mind to homeowners, especially
- while on vacation.
- There are a wide variety of alarm systems on the
- market. Make several inquiries to different companies
- for the best security system available to you.
- If you have a home alarm system, use it! Activate your alarm system – Alarm systems are only useful when you
- remember to activate them.
© Copyright 2017 by thebahamasweekly.com
Top of Page