HURRICANE SAFETY TIPS – Today is the first day of the hurricane season!
Take note of the hurricane shelters in your area.
- Secure all important documents in a waterproof container.
- Be sure to have a first aid kit, medication, flash lights, and a battery operated radio on hand.
- Secure all loose objects, including lawn furniture, on your property and place pets inside for safe keeping.
- Keep several days’ supply of food and water for each family member.
- DO NOT USE GENERATORS INDOORS.
- Follow all instructions from your local authorities regarding evacuation or other safety procedures.